Monday, February 7, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday

OK maybe I'm being overly dramatic, but today was a sucky Monday. In terms of my diet I was faced with constant temptation and gave in twice. At work today we had vendors come in for the upcoming Valentine's Day holiday. Among these (cue music) was Godiva chocolates! And guess who was giving out free samples! I could not resist a piece of smooth, dark Godiva chocolate. This is another one of my weaknesses. And there frozen chocolate drinks...are pure heaven. It tasted yummo, but now I have the typical guilty feeling that follows a food cheat. Oh to be one of the lucky gals who can eat what they want and be the perfect weight.

So on top of my guilt from cheating on my diet with one of my old lovers Godiva, I also had a sucky work day. I realize that this is not the smartest forum to air such issues...so I want but I am working on trying to find the positive and move on. And let me stress that this is a work in progress. In a book I recently read it recommended praying for the situations/people who cause you anger/strife. Again, I'm working REALLY HARD on this.

Anyways, as Scarlett O'Hara said "After all tomorrow is another day". Here's to hoping for a smooth work day and no cheating on my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment