Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cheat Day - 4-Hour Body 3rd Cheat Day

So yesterday was my 3rd cheat day! All I can say is YAY! For me, this is what makes this diet liveable. During the diet portion of the week I look at my food pics and remember that on Saturday I can eat what ever I want. Unless it has corn, because I have a corn allergy. But that is for another blog entry.

So after weighing myself I started my fabulous sugary eating. So the hubs and I took the offspring to the movies to see Gnomeo and Juliet. It was actually really cute and she did such a good job of sitting through the movie. There we shared peanut butter fudge, dark chocolate fudge, and mexican vanilla gelato. Yummo! For lunch, I had clam chowder soup. (forgot to take pics of these....)

For an happy hours went out with the girls to StoneWerks which is a bar grill chain. So I had a super fab extra dirty martini and a baked crab dip with pita strips. Then I went home and had a romaticish dinner with the hubs while watching inception on video. This was fettucine alfredo and zuppa toscano from my fav the Olive Garden! I wish I could quit you Olive Garden! And of course had to end the day with cupcakes. This time we got the cupcakes from a place we had never tried before called Gigi's. I was pretty impressed. So I got a red velvet cupcake, kentucky bourbon pie cupcake, wedding cake cupcake, and midnnight chocolate cupake. The kentucky bourbon and the weddding cake cupcakes were fab squared. However, the other two were just average.

                                                                   Dirty Martini


                                                          Hot Crab Dip with Pita Strips


                                                                   Fettucine Alfredo


                                                 Cupcakes from Gigi's (2 Fabulous Views)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment