Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tracy Anderson's 30 Day Method Day 2

So I weighed myself this morning and I lost 1 pound after one day. YAY!!!! I realize this is probably water weight, but it is still motivating. Despite this day 2 was really hard for me. I am struggling with extreme hunger. I tell my self that this will probably be gone next me once my stomach shrinks. However, all I think about is food, real food not Tracy Anderson food.

Food Portion

As mentioned in an earlier post I am switching some of the days around menu wise. Today I had the mango smoothie for breakfast X 2, puree of broccoli soup, and minestrone soup from a resteraunt. I'm getting tired of the amount of prep and cooking time required to eat on this diet. There aren't any tips (at least that I saw) for when you have to eat out.

Mango Smoothie - was soooo not my favorite. The kefir yogurt made it taste like buttermilk. As I was STARVING, I slurpped it down despite thinking it was gross.

                                                           Breakfast:  Mango Smoothie



Puree of Broccoli Soup - this was my lunch today. Not bad at all. I wish the serving was larger that one cup.

                                                        Lunch:  Puree of Broccoli Soup



                                                            Snack: Mango Smoothie


                                                Dinner:  Minestrone Soup (Dinner Out) 



Exercise Portion

I did the complete exercise regimen today including Tracy's cardio dance. I was able to complete 30 reps (yay me) and plan to increase my reps to 40 tomorrow. The cardio portion was a bit confusing to me. I am so not a dancer (in this life or past ones) so I stumbled through the steps. I'm pretty sure that this improves I continue this boot camp. Only 28 days more to go! (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment