Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Work Confusion

So this post has nothing to do with diet or cupcakes ( other than for comfort eating). Mostly it's a forum to vent my frustrations and confusion about where I work. Recently one of our senior team members left, which is sad because he was awesome. Our upper management said that they were going to hire an entry level person. Instead they are hiring a senior level. What frustrates me is that they don't move from within. There are two us who are awesome employees and have stayed at this company during tough times. Why not give us this opportunity? I realize that this is how business works.... But it hurts because I realize I'm in a dead-end job. Basically yo move up at my company I have to leave and then come back? WTF? Now that i have vented I will try to move. Maybe god is telling me to pretty up my resume and get the he'll out of dodge.

No comments:

Post a Comment