Tuesday, March 15, 2011

4-Hour Body Mostly Slow Carb Enchiladas

So the interesting slow carb recipe this week was slow carb enchiladas. I actually based this recipe on re one from the Primal Blueprint where they used crepes as tortillas. So I took this concept and made crepes. Let me just start by saying that this is supposed to be a simple process. Ha! After literally 10 attempts I got 4 crepes that were usable. I used chopped chicken breast mixed with canned enchilada sauce (I looked for the lowest carb one I could find) for the filling. I rolled those delicate little crepes up with the filling and topped with sauce, green onions, and cheese. Yes, I realize that the cheese breaks the "no dairy" policy. That is why I am considering this a "mostly" slow carb dish. It was actually really good! Will definitely make again. I served this with organic canned refried beans and topped with some more illegal shredded cheese. Yummo!
                                                    
                                                       Mostly Slow Carb Enchiladas

No comments:

Post a Comment